Saturday, June 10, 2006

My New Haircut!!




So, I decided to get my haircut. It was the eve of the wedding, and I needed one. Roi was not available to come to Texas so I found an alternative. I am not going to post any photos. But, I should mention, that if I were to learn to play "Torn", and I just may, on the mandolin... nevermind. I hope that there will not be a lot of confusion with "Ray" or Natalie - not to be confused with Raymond and Natalie, whom I hope to be visiting tomorrow. You can read about her journey via the link to the left. Enjoy life.

4 Comments:

Blogger leila said...

a.) which link to the left?

b.) that post/picture looks VERY familiar.

c.) doesn't roya visit your blog, and isn't she a relative of You-Know-Who Tyson?

d.) BEHI! this is so weird, these coinkindinks between us. first, HP, now hair! i cut my hair this weekend because Roi intimidates the hell out of me and i haven't ever met him.

love from leila

Saturday, June 10, 2006 11:53:00 PM  
Blogger TheBehst said...

a) http://rayandnat.blogspot.com/
b) Yes.
c) I am not sure which Tyson you are referring to, but, as far as I am concerned, she is related to both of them.
d) There is no reason to be intimidated. Start with only 2 colors. Then when you are comfortable with that, add lowlights. Then you will be perfectly at ease to go crazy with the scissors.

Sunday, June 11, 2006 1:24:00 AM  
Blogger leila said...

mental.

i think i'll dye my own hair, though. clorin recommends a 4.3

cheers.
love from leila

Sunday, June 11, 2006 6:56:00 AM  
Blogger Paul Ancheta said...

I still prefer your hair before you were born.

Monday, June 12, 2006 9:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home