Sunday, May 21, 2006

Serious Junk Mail Filters

Like many people with e-mail, I have also have implemented junk mail filtering. It is prudent at this juncture not to comment on the different types of tactics used by vendors attempting to get the consumers attention.

I periodically review the junk mail folder for those innocent emails who may have been unjustly marked guilty. In the list I came across this one:


"Serious individuals only"

Now, I don't know how smart your filter is, but mine is smart enough to recognize that I am not a serious individual , and correctly mark this as junk.

The end.

(Sorry Roya - I couldn't help it.)

3 Comments:

Blogger leila said...

behi, i'm laughing out loud. Insha'llah you may never become a serious individual.

now, where is that deserterer quip?

love from leila

Sunday, May 21, 2006 2:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Saturday, July 01, 2006 10:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 1:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home