Monday, June 05, 2006

Three Lots

Howdy y'all!

So, I was going to Cousin Eric's wedding, West of Fort Worth. On the way there, we were to change highways in Cleburne, Texas. Well, somehow we missed the destination highway and ended up in town. So, I go to ask directions. The girl says you go down this road. You pass three lots. At this point I stopped listening and started thinking "how will I know when I passed three lots?" At some point I needed her to repeat because I wasn't listening. It was then that I realized that she said "lahhts" not "lots". Which is, of course, Texan for lights. Its good to be back.

2 Comments:

Blogger leila said...

shaun gave Albus Dumbledore a Texan accent when he was reading The Half-Blood Prince to me the other night (because i had a pressure headache. like a pressure cooker, but no vegetables).

i went with it until he started saying things like Hay ray oe terr. Loo moss. and Lawd. Vuldee mort. that i finally had to ask him to stop because i couldn't get into the tension of the action, man.

keep posting. i was sick, that's why i didn't comment before.

lvoe from leila

Thursday, June 08, 2006 3:48:00 AM  
Blogger Seebz said...

I'm out of words.. that's hillarious, both leila and Behi.

oh and 'lvoe from leila' ;) is that another way Shaun's accents? Must be a typo, would have been hillarious if that was a part of it though.

love,
Sahba

Thursday, June 08, 2006 5:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home