Monday, June 19, 2006

Response to SMT on LFL

I am happy to see that Shaun has imagined, conceptualized, constructed, and now is improving this idea.

Read about it Here and here or Here

I made a 30 inch turbine, mounted it on a roller blade wheel, mounted the wheel with a tail. It was a simple first attempt to for me to learn from. But, alas, I don't think that I will have an opportunity at this particular time. It was fun to watch it spin at a guestimated speed of a few hundred rpms. It didn't seem that it produced much torque. But then, I don't know how much torque is enough.

Trail of the Pink Panther is beginning. So, I will talk to you later. I hope Peter Sellers is a better Peter Sellers than is Steve Martin.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul Ancheta said...

Wait. Ailsa told me that you've left Israel.

True?

Monday, June 19, 2006 10:00:00 PM  
Blogger leila said...

behi, when are you coming back?

shaun's interest in refining his windmills has been hijacked by his interest in HP. for now, at least.

and when did you make that thing?

love from leila

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 10:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home