Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Relationships Reviewed

Recently, somebody shared the observation that boys, once in a relationship will become more likable. They show more of those qualities one might be looking for in a relationship.

I noticed the same things about girls. Married girls seem more open and friendly as well. I can't comment about the boys.

The theory was shared with me, that, in a relationship, boys show these qualities more often. These qualities are developed and become more a part of their character.

My thought was that girls will often put up walls for protection. But, once married these walls come down. They are more free to show their qualities without misunderstanding. (Unfortunately, they sometimes underestimate the depths to which some boys can sink).

I admit, that my thoughts lacks some of the depth of the former. But, both could be true to some degree taking into account differences in individuals, faultiness of observation, and possibility of other reasons.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home