Tuesday, March 04, 2008

When I Press Here

So, I was doing something in the plant room. One of my fingers rubbed the other hand. I noticed that it was a bit sensitive. So, I rubbed it again, and yes it was sensitive. So, I looked at it more closely, but it wasnt red or anything. Rubbing again, the sting returns. On closer inspection, I notice a sharp metal dust on my rubbing finger.

A guy goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor, it hurts when I touch my nose, when I touch my knee, when I touch my ribs, when I touch my head."

The doctor looks at him and says, "Your finger is broken."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A man walks into a doctor's office. He has a cucumber up his nose, a carrot in his left ear and a banana in his right ear.
"What's the matter with me?" he asks the doctor.
The doctor replies, "You're not eating properly."

Tuesday, March 04, 2008 11:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home