Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Amusing, Informative and Uplifting

This blog NOW has a purpose.

No, it has nothing to do with NOW. I do like women, although, I do not think that the organization appreciates that. Oh, that reminds me, I gotta blog about man-haters (please don't link the two groups together (I do not know what the Venn would look like [more Venn also amusing, informative and uplifting]).

Back to the purpose. I understand that my two readers occasionally do not understand a word or group of letters of a group of words or a group of posts. So, I am instituting a time saving device to help categorize the nature of the blog by labeling it "amusing", "informative", "uplifting" or a combination thereof. This will help me to keep my posts in one of the above categories. It will help both of you judge how much time you want to spend thinking about it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay Lamar said...

Behi, I read your blog too (I don't think I was counted in the two). :)

Thursday, January 31, 2008 8:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good plan. And way to implement it immediately!

Friday, February 01, 2008 6:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home