Sunday, March 07, 2010

EMOtional Intelligence

It is uncanny the way technology solves our problems in the most unexpected ways. Before, the only two feelings that I was in touch with were tired and hungry. Perhaps, they were surrogates for other unfelt feelings, because it seems as if I was tired and hungry all the time.

Worry no more! Because, now on Facebook, you can become a fan of a whole slew of profiles that match exactly how you are feeling. Just, type it in. Look for the best match. Become a fan. Feel the release.

2 Comments:

Blogger TheBehst said...

TheBehst became a fan of "I Am Happy That I Can Become Fan Of A Profile, That Reflects How I Feel".

Sunday, March 07, 2010 8:10:00 AM  
Blogger Olya said...

это потому что ты не кушаешь

Sunday, March 07, 2010 11:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home