Monday, May 21, 2007

Loose Weight Now!

So, I've got a new diet idea. It's based solidly on the firm foundation of several questionable fads. The way this diet works is that it helps remove carbohydrates from your diets. But you still get the valuable fiber. All in just three easy step.

Step 1: Eat a can of beans for breakfast.
Step 2: Eat a can of beans for lunch.
Step 3: Eat a can of beans for dinner.

In some parts of the world, they system is slightly different:

Step 1: Eat a can of beans for breakfast.
Step 2: Eat a can of beans for dinner.
Step 3: Eat a can of beans for supper.

I even have a catchy name for it. The Mr. Bean - Rowan Atkinson Diet.

And, yes, I do now the difference between loose and lose.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ana said...

HAHAHAAAAA!! Wow, i'm on that diet!!! I'm MExicana, we love our beans!! heheheee.
oh m gosh, you crack me up.
I didn't know u have a BLOG!!! I just ran into it looking at love from Leila's latest posts. she's a cutie that one. :)

Sunday, June 03, 2007 1:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home