Monday, August 21, 2006

Flecks

As I chat with some of the old timers and reminisce about the times and speculating on future events (read "weddings"). Although they are the ones who are in such exotic places such as Hazy Ester, Thar Be, Moon Bay, Ed Mountain, Nether Nether Land, Port Principessa, I've been asked to reflect on last months events.

I don't reflect very well, even though, there is even more of me to reflect. Yes, when all else fails, eat. Not out of nervousness. Nor out of boredom. But, as a way to fellowship with your fellow arcmates (spell check suggests "arachnids").

And of course, there is the "safe room." But this is a different kind than can be recalled by those inhabitants of recent years. No plastic covering all the air holes. No more supplies of tuna. No gas masks. No atropine syringes. Just a room with no windows, or smallish windows facing as south as possible.

Both of my readers may think this is boring. I agree, its just not an interesting topic. Chow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul Ancheta said...

Amidst the chaos of carnage that happened here in Moon Bay and there in the Middle East, I oftentimes thought of being there, cradled in the bosom of the Shrines and the arms of the House of Justice.

And also to hear your mandolin echoing in the bomb shelter.

Sunday, August 27, 2006 11:04:00 AM  
Blogger TheBehst said...

I was tempted to take mandy down to do some entertaining in the bomb shelters. At first I was worried that the people may be higher strung than mandy. But, they were not. Then, I just thougth that inflicting the mandolin on so many innocent people confined in a closed environmet might be considered as a crime against humanity.

Monday, August 28, 2006 1:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home