Monday, July 31, 2006

Books That I am Reading

Not that I am an avid reader, but I do read. Here is the rundown.

The Secret of Divine Civilization - I just finished it. Read it quickly. Want to read it again. Seeing the current state of affairs, I dont think this advice was implemented. So sad. When will we learn?

The Strange Story of the Quantum - I read the prologue a while ago. Read the prologue agian. Banesh Hoffman did such a good job summarising (prologging) the past with cameos from Hertz, Maxwell, Newton and others. I am hoping this book will have all the excitements of Atoms, and Light and a Quantum or two. But I guess its all relative.

Live and Let Die - Bond, James Bond. Finished it. Entertaining, but, glad its over.

The Tabernacle of Unity - About halfway through. Good stuff. Study it.

Gleanings from the Writings of Bahá'u'lláh - It's one of those books that I've read most of in random order. I thought I would go through it, cover to cover (well, electronic version has not covers, but you know what i mean).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home