Monday, August 25, 2008

I never meta-physics I understood

As I sit here computing on a hot day, I decided to go for breakfast. What's for breakfast? Bread and Hummus of course. Not just any bread, but, Nahid's whole wheat tortillas. Do not ask when Nahid left - its been in the freezer. This bread was defrosted and toasted on the gas stove top. Yum. So after a bit of distracted computing, I reach for a rip of bread, and to my surprise, it is cool. Not cold. But, cooler than this furnace of a flat. I've been thinking a lot about solar cooling. One day I hope to have an invention featured on grow the pie or at least have the premise of my theory debunked so that the world will not be deceived by my silver tongue - like, my whole wheat tortilla cooling system is bad for the environment because the Brazilians will chop down the rain forests to grow wheat or that corn tortillas are infinitely more efficient than corn tortillas, but the corn and research money is being funneled into pointless ethanol. Can you see the distracted computing?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home